Invest in South Africa
The 4th annual SA Investment Conference will serve as a platform at which South Africa and its representatives can:
- Position South Africa as a globally relevant player and partner in trade and investment that can compete with the best in the world.
- Showcase South Africa’s capabilities and strategic importance in the region.
- Profile the country’s economic recovery strategy & implementation.
- Reinforce South Africa’s position as an attractive business, investment, and tourism destination.
- Showcase investment opportunities that will transform the economy and create employment opportunities.
- Emphasise South Africa’s continued commitment towards zero tolerance for corruption and the fight against it in all sectors of society.
The 4th annual South African Investment Conference builds on the success of the previous three events and is a continuation of government’s approach to engaging with the domestic and international business community.
Delegates will also be able to meet representatives from InvestSA – the entity responsible for providing investor information, facilitation, and post-establishment aftercare services.
South Africa is one of the most sophisticated and promising emerging markets, offering a unique combination of highly developed first world economic infrastructure with a vibrant emerging market economy.
Opportunities abound, with a focus on infrastructure development in areas such as transportation, water, roads and electricity, with electricity generation expected to grow by 6 800 MW over the medium term, thanks to the Renewable Energy Independent Power Producer Procurement Programme.
South Africa remains a top tourism destination for visitors from across the globe, owing to its diverse offering, world-class infrastructure and positive global reputation.
Continued focus has been placed on positioning and implementing innovative technology to help drive growth as demonstrated by the country’s commitment to realising the 4IR and the country’s highly sophisticated ICT and electronics sector.