Telkom is a leading information and communications technology (ICT) services provider in South Africa.
Our mission is to seamlessly connect people to a better life. We carry this through in all our brands,
whether at the consumer, business or wholesale level. Our Telkom Foundation actively works to bridge the digital divide,
with projects including the Connected Schools programme, while FutureMakers, our enterprise and
supplier development initiative, empowers digital entrepreneurs to realise their vision.
We offer mobile, enterprise and residential customers a wide range of services and products
- Dr Kgosientso Ramokgopa, head of the Investment and Infrastructure Office in the Presidency
- NASPERS INVESTS R45 MILLION IN LOCAL ONLINE LEARNING PLATFORM
- PRESIDENT TO LEAD THIRD SOUTH AFRICA INVESTMENT CONFERENCE
- 2019 SA INVESTMENT CONFERENCE ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Remarks By President Cyril Ramaphosa At The SMME Programme Of The Second South Africa Investment Conference