Naspers is a global consumer internet group firmly rooted in South Africa, and one of the largest technology
investors in the world. We build leading companies that use technology to improve the daily lives of around
1.5 billion people. Our local internet and ecommerce companies include Takealot, Mr D Food, Superbalist,
OLX, AutoTrader, Property24 and PayU, and Media24.
Naspers Foundry and Naspers Labs are key focus areas and are designed to help stimulate the South African
early-stage tech business sector and prepare unemployed young people for tech careers.
- Dr Kgosientso Ramokgopa, head of the Investment and Infrastructure Office in the Presidency
- NASPERS INVESTS R45 MILLION IN LOCAL ONLINE LEARNING PLATFORM
- PRESIDENT TO LEAD THIRD SOUTH AFRICA INVESTMENT CONFERENCE
- 2019 SA INVESTMENT CONFERENCE ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Remarks By President Cyril Ramaphosa At The SMME Programme Of The Second South Africa Investment Conference