Founded in 1987, Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure
and smart devices. We have more than 194,000 employees with operate in more than 170 countries and regions,
serving more than three billion people around the world. Our vision and mission is to bring digital to every person,
home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world. Since its establishment in South Africa in 1999,
Huawei has become the country’s leading ICT products and solutions provider which served over 70% South African populations.
Huawei is committed to working toward our vision of building a better connected South Africa, in support of the country’s
4IR ambitions to create inclusive social and economic growth in the new digital era.
- Dr Kgosientso Ramokgopa, head of the Investment and Infrastructure Office in the Presidency
- NASPERS INVESTS R45 MILLION IN LOCAL ONLINE LEARNING PLATFORM
- PRESIDENT TO LEAD THIRD SOUTH AFRICA INVESTMENT CONFERENCE
- 2019 SA INVESTMENT CONFERENCE ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Remarks By President Cyril Ramaphosa At The SMME Programme Of The Second South Africa Investment Conference