Anglo American is a leading global mining company and our products are the essential ingredients in almost every
aspect of modern life. Our portfolio of world-class competitive operations, development projects and undeveloped
resources, provides many of the metals and minerals that enable a cleaner, greener, more sustainable world and that
meet the fast growing consumer-driven demands of developed and maturing economies. With our people at the heart
of our business, we use innovative practices and the latest technologies to mine, process, move and market our
products to our customers – and to discover new resources – safely and sustainably.
As a responsible producer of diamonds (through De Beers), copper, platinum group metals, the steelmaking
ingredients of iron ore and metallurgical coal, and nickel – with crop nutrients in development and thermal coal operations
planned for divestment – we are committed to being carbon neutral across our operations by 2040. We work together with
our business partners and diverse stakeholders to unlock sustainable value from precious natural resources for the benefit
of the communities and countries in which we operate, for society as a whole, and for our shareholders.
Anglo American is re-imagining mining to improve people’s lives.
- Dr Kgosientso Ramokgopa, head of the Investment and Infrastructure Office in the Presidency
- NASPERS INVESTS R45 MILLION IN LOCAL ONLINE LEARNING PLATFORM
- PRESIDENT TO LEAD THIRD SOUTH AFRICA INVESTMENT CONFERENCE
- 2019 SA INVESTMENT CONFERENCE ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Remarks By President Cyril Ramaphosa At The SMME Programme Of The Second South Africa Investment Conference