The Minister of Trade and Industry, Dr Rob Davies says the launch of the R49 million Ekandustria Industrial Park is recognised as a potential catalyst for broader economic and industrial development that will play a key role in linking different markets in the region. Davies was addressing stakeholders who attended the launch outside Bronkhorspruit today.
- Dr Kgosientso Ramokgopa, head of the Investment and Infrastructure Office in the Presidency
- NASPERS INVESTS R45 MILLION IN LOCAL ONLINE LEARNING PLATFORM
- PRESIDENT TO LEAD THIRD SOUTH AFRICA INVESTMENT CONFERENCE
- 2019 SA INVESTMENT CONFERENCE ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Remarks By President Cyril Ramaphosa At The SMME Programme Of The Second South Africa Investment Conference