The Minister of Trade and Industry, Dr Rob Davies says the South African government has prioritised investment and mineral beneficiation due to its capacity to grow the economy and create jobs. Minister Davies was speaking at the South African Mining Investment Roundtable that took place on the margins of the Mining Indaba in Cape Town.
- Dr Kgosientso Ramokgopa, head of the Investment and Infrastructure Office in the Presidency
- NASPERS INVESTS R45 MILLION IN LOCAL ONLINE LEARNING PLATFORM
- PRESIDENT TO LEAD THIRD SOUTH AFRICA INVESTMENT CONFERENCE
- 2019 SA INVESTMENT CONFERENCE ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Remarks By President Cyril Ramaphosa At The SMME Programme Of The Second South Africa Investment Conference