The Minister of Trade and industry, Dr Rob Davies officially opened the new R985 million Komatsu campus in Germiston, Gauteng. This is one of the first realisation of the commitments announced at the recent Presidential Investment Conference last month. The new Komatsu campus is one of the largest single owner industrial complexes in South Africa.
- Dr Kgosientso Ramokgopa, head of the Investment and Infrastructure Office in the Presidency
- NASPERS INVESTS R45 MILLION IN LOCAL ONLINE LEARNING PLATFORM
- PRESIDENT TO LEAD THIRD SOUTH AFRICA INVESTMENT CONFERENCE
- 2019 SA INVESTMENT CONFERENCE ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Remarks By President Cyril Ramaphosa At The SMME Programme Of The Second South Africa Investment Conference