The Deputy Minister of Trade and Industry, Mr Bulelani Magwanishe and the MEC for Economic Development, Environmental Affairs and Tourism (DEDEAT) in Eastern Cape, Mr Oscar Mabuyane have welcomed the R502 million investment into the East London Industrial Development Zone (ELIDZ) announced by two local investors, Meek Mines South Africa and Nulatex Condoms South Africa,
President Cyril Ramaphosa will officially launch the Atlantis Special Economic Zone (SEZ) at a ceremony to be hosted on Thursday, 6 December in Atlantis, Western Cape Province. The launch of the 124.5-hectare area is designated for the establishment of a green technologies hub in the Western Cape, this follows the confirmed designation of the
The Minister of Trade and industry, Dr Rob Davies officially opened the new R985 million Komatsu campus in Germiston, Gauteng. This is one of the first realisation of the commitments announced at the recent Presidential Investment Conference last month. The new Komatsu campus is one of the largest single owner industrial complexes in South Africa.
- Dr Kgosientso Ramokgopa, head of the Investment and Infrastructure Office in the Presidency
- NASPERS INVESTS R45 MILLION IN LOCAL ONLINE LEARNING PLATFORM
- PRESIDENT TO LEAD THIRD SOUTH AFRICA INVESTMENT CONFERENCE
- 2019 SA INVESTMENT CONFERENCE ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Remarks By President Cyril Ramaphosa At The SMME Programme Of The Second South Africa Investment Conference