In the State of the Nation Address in February, I announced that a central priority for government this year is to encourage significant new investment in our economy. This is a necessary condition for the growth of our economy and the creation of jobs on a scale that will significantly reduce current levels of unemployment.
- Dr Kgosientso Ramokgopa, head of the Investment and Infrastructure Office in the Presidency
- NASPERS INVESTS R45 MILLION IN LOCAL ONLINE LEARNING PLATFORM
- PRESIDENT TO LEAD THIRD SOUTH AFRICA INVESTMENT CONFERENCE
- 2019 SA INVESTMENT CONFERENCE ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Remarks By President Cyril Ramaphosa At The SMME Programme Of The Second South Africa Investment Conference